Our Thursday learning in Kererū 9

Our Thursday Learning 
Kererū 9 

I thought you might like this little Dr Seuss poster about zoom meetings.


A HUGE HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALEX!!!  We hope you loved your lockdown birthday Alex!


I thought you'd like the look of this Titanic birthday cake Alex!


Elliot and his family were busy this week making this fantastic play. I LOVE it!!

ANZAC TED

You did lots of awesome Anzac Ted drawings today.

Alex's brave Anzac Ted

Cara's whole family drew an Anzac Ted - awesome work guys! 

Eva's Anzac Ted 

Kaden's Anzac Ted

Shunya's Anzac Ted 

Plus you found out lots of Anzac facts today

Cara's Anzac facts

Elliot found Gallipoli on the map and sent me some Anzac facts.


Eva's Anzac facts

Eva also sent me these cool photos of her Easter activities. I loved 😍them so I'm popping them up even though Easter has finished.





Great work today team! Tomorrow is fun day Friday!! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

K10's Park Detectives Trip To The Botanic Garden

K10 All Dressed Up In Character For Book Character Day

Our first day of Term 2 in K7!