Monday, Monday....

Oh my word, do you know how happy I was to see you all on zoom this morning?  It honestly made me the happiest teacher!  I loved seeing your faces, listening to your stories and meeting pets and siblings!  A huge thank you to your bubble families for helping you to get on and manage all the technology!  Yay!  I can't wait to do it again on Wednesday!



The amazing work has been flowing in again today and you make me the proudest teacher ever!  Well done to you and your amazing families for helping you to complete these activities!

Scarlett was a very happy girl this morning after achieving this!!

Braxton has been busy in Wanaka!  Awesome writing Brax and well done for doing some maths on your walk by reading letterbox numbers, I love it!






Some of Joaquin's amazing learning from today!!  Super work on your time questions buddy!




Lovely Theo reads his book to his Nan in Dunedin each day!  This is just delightful!  She asks him questions about the story after he has read it!  What a wonderful way to share your learning with someone special Theo!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

K10's Park Detectives Trip To The Botanic Garden

K10 All Dressed Up In Character For Book Character Day

Our first day of Term 2 in K7!