Our Wonderful Wednesday in Kererū 9


WELCOME TO WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY!!



I loved seeing you all on zoom today! 😍



What wonderful learning you have done today.

Finn has been doing some amazing home learning. I haven't shared any of it yet because it has all been sitting in my spam folder! Oh no Finn! Lucky I've seen it now though!

Finn completing the fitness challenge. 🙌



Finn's acrostic poem, Autumn art and book review. I especially love your Autumn creatures Finn. 😍



Hunter with his bug farm.🐞 How cool!  
He also did a great job of his senses writing.  Great use of describing words Hunter!


Cara's homeschool likes and dislikes writing. I MISS YOU TOO CARA!!! 

Plus Cara got out for a walk in the sunshine 🌞

Uldana's super cool clock picture


Alex's clock showing his favourite time of the day.

Bella's clock. Love the rainbow hands Bella!  Plus a picture of Bella in her hut. That looks like a cool place to hang out! 


Mia-Rose's writing about the things she likes and dislikes about home learning. I don't like the fact that I can't see you too Mia-Rose!! 

Shunya completed some lovely poppy art today. Are you going to display it in the window Shunya? 


Ka pai Kererū 9. You've had another great day of home learning!! 👏👏

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

K10's Park Detectives Trip To The Botanic Garden

K10 All Dressed Up In Character For Book Character Day

Our first day of Term 2 in K7!