Wonderful Wednesday and Thursday in K8!


Wow, we are doing some amazing learning about ANZAC day coming up and I can't wait to see if you make some yummy biscuits.  My boys and I attempted some today and we popped some sneaky chocolate chips in too, yummy in our tummy!!  I'll pop some photos up for your to see.  Your ANZAC teddies are so cute!  You could pop those up in your windows for ANZAC day if you wanted to.


My Ollie and Louie busy baking in the kitchen this morning










Braxton was missing takeaways, so he created 'Fakeaways'!  Look at his delicious McDonalds meal!  It looks better than the real thing I think!



Yummy Braxton and Ava!




 Braxton also completed some super facts about ANZAC day and drew the cutest wee teddy!


Theo hard at work learning his spelling words!


Juliet made this amazing presentation about her ANZAC facts!  I love that you found a different way to present your work Juliet and it is so lovely listening to you speak so clearly!



Here is some of Scarlett's ANZAC activities and look at her on our zoom call!  So happy to see all of us on the computer!


 Libby has been very busy in Castle Hill!  I love your fish pictures!


 Look at that beautiful view!!  I wouldn't mind being in lockdown there Libby!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

K10's Park Detectives Trip To The Botanic Garden

K10 All Dressed Up In Character For Book Character Day

Our first day of Term 2 in K7!