Day One of School from Home in Kererū 9

Day One - School from Home!

Wow! You have been busy today. It has been wonderful seeing that you are engaging in the activities today. I have loved reading the work you are sending through.

Here is some of the work that has been sent through today.

Cara's Letter



 Elliot's Book Review and Writing 



Holly's Letter 


Lexie's Bunny and Chick 


Hunter's Writing 


Kaden's Writing 


Isabel's Writing 


Bella's Writing 


Eva's Writing 


Home School at Josie's House 

I thought I'd send you a picture of home school at my house. This is Tom and I working side by side at our dining table.  We had a busy day doing some reading, writing and maths activities. Plus of course I was reading your wonderful work as well! As you can see we made rather a mess while we were working!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

K10's Park Detectives Trip To The Botanic Garden

K10 All Dressed Up In Character For Book Character Day

Our first day of Term 2 in K7!