Day 2 in K8 - School at Home!

What a wonderful selection of work coming in today!!  I have loved all your creative poems and the cutest bunny pictures I ever did see!!  Well done!!  I hope you know how proud I am of all of you and how hard you are all working.  I love seeing all the work pop up in my emails!!  You are all amazing!  It was a lovely day to go for a walk in the sun, so I hope you managed to collect some leaves for your art activity tomorrow!  I might just get my boys to do one as well!  I will post a picture for you!

Take care and I miss you all so much!!

Zaina hard at work on her bunny and acrostic poems.  I love his heart eyes Zaina!!😍


Scarlett's super writing and such a cute bunny!  I love his eyes Scarlett!


Libby has been getting very creative and has been reading with her brother!  So lucky to have a special brother and sister to learn with Libby!



Daniel has been enjoying lots of bike rides and walks in his bubble and with his two very tired dogs!!




A delightful letter from Patrick!  It is very strange not seeing you either Patrick and I miss you too!  I loved reading your letter!


A wonderful acrostic poem giving us a great insight into Patrick.


Just as well the Tooth Fairy is an essential service Joaquin!!  It looks like you are keeping her very busy!!🦷🦷🧚🧚


 Braxton wrote a wonderful poem and drew a super cute bunny!

Inaaya has been a busy bee with so much writing and drawing happening at her house!  




Willow getting on with her work!!  What a super set up you have Willow!


Tomorrow is Friday my lovely children and we have a super duper fun day planned for you!!  I hope you enjoy it!! xxx



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

K10's Park Detectives Trip To The Botanic Garden

K10 All Dressed Up In Character For Book Character Day

Our first day of Term 2 in K7!