The First Unusal Day of Term 2 in K8!

Day 1 Term 2 Learning From Afar

My goodness, I sure did miss not seeing all my beautiful children today, as they bounced into the classroom with smiles and cheerful 'good mornings', but how amazing it has been to receive all the photos and emails as we all worked through day 1 of online learning!!  I am so proud of all your hard work, your amazing letters, book reviews and amazing maths achievements!!  Thank you for embracing our new way of learning and to all my families for the support and time spent with your children.

Here are some photos from our first day....


Jaxon's great story telling me about what he has been up to.



 Kase doing some quiet reading and a wonderful description of a game called 'Spoons'.



 Joaquin's amazing writing and illustration and his wonderful maths achievement.


Braxton has been very busy building a scooter ramp and here is his story telling me all about it.


Scarlett was up bright and early doing her maths work and was so proud of her achievement!  


Well done to you all, I am so so proud of all you have achieved!  Keep up the wonderful work and I will be in touch again tomorrow!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

K10's Park Detectives Trip To The Botanic Garden

K10 All Dressed Up In Character For Book Character Day

Our first day of Term 2 in K7!