Tuesday at home in K8

The learning continues to blow me away!  It is so wonderful to see how hard you are all working!  Some great time learning going on today!  Thank you for all the amazing emails and photos!

Olive and her gorgeous siblings enjoying some outside adventures.


Busy being very creative in your house Olive.  Look at all those hard workers!



 Some beautiful pieces of art Olive, I am not surprised at all.


 Such busy little bees!


 Imran has been hard at work learning about time!


I love your Olaf clock Scarlett!


Kase did some amazing writing on his senses!  I like the taste of chocolate too Kase!


Patrick got very creative with his sense writing too!  I love it!


Braxton has done some great time learning as well today!  Awesome!


I look forward to seeing those that can make it at 10.30am tomorrow for our next zoom catch up!



Comments

  1. Wow, there's been some amazing learning going on in Kererū 8 today!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

K10's Park Detectives Trip To The Botanic Garden

K10 All Dressed Up In Character For Book Character Day

Our first day of Term 2 in K7!