Another day in Level 3, another wonderful day of learning in K8!


👏👏👏👏 What creative learners in K8 today!👏👏👏👏 
I love how clever you all were with your animal creations, I wonder if any of these funny creatures will be joining us on zoom tomorrow?




 Scarlett created a 'Merbunny' with a beautiful rainbow tail.  She also did a super job of Dogman and Arthur.


Libby has been working hard on her Arthur poster and some super lockdown writing.  Love it Libs!


Patrick created a liant eater and wrote a fantastic description of him!





Braxton has been working so hard.  Here is his great alphabet lockdown list.  I love the effort you put into those tricky shapes too Braxton!


Thanks for all the emails today that brightened my day!  I look forward to seeing you all in the morning!😄😄😄




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

K10's Park Detectives Trip To The Botanic Garden

K10 All Dressed Up In Character For Book Character Day

Our first day of Term 2 in K7!