Day 2 in Kereru 7!

Hopefully you have all had a great day and managed to get out for a walk or bike in the sunshine. I am really enjoying receiving all the wonderful work you are doing at home.
You have been busy writing acrostic poems with the choice of either your name or the word coronavirus. The bunny art coming through is brilliant. Even some parents have had a go at drawing! I have been so impressed!

Don't forget to collect some leaves for your Friday Art activity!

Levi's acrostic poem
L oves to play sport like football
E njoys spending time with family and friends 
V ery funny and loves a good joke 
I s very good at mountain biking 


C apable, cuddly, caring
U sually has a big smile on his face
R unning is not my cup of tea
R eally likes sushi for lunch 
I play the guitar for St. Albans rock band
E very day is excited to see his dad when he gets home from work



Evan's acrostic poem
C ramped at home with my family 
O ff for big bike 🚲 rides
R eading lots of books 📚 
O n my iPad to call friends
N ot allowed to interact with heaps of people
O ver doing virtual work 
V ery happy to see my friends again some day.
I m very sick of my family
R ain mean staying inside 
U m have no idea 💡 what to do
S o excited 😆 for the zoom class calls!

Blake's poem
BLAKE is my name and
Lock-downs are lame.
All day and night
Keeping safe is right
Easter was fun getting some sun.


Cooper's poem Elsie's poem
 


Will's poem                                           Josh has been busy being creative!

Corona Virus by Benjamin Stribling

Can kill people

Optimistic that we will get out of lock down soon 

Rate of infections in NZ is dropping

Obeying rules saves lives

Nice being with my family 

Awkward time 

Vulnerable people must be protected 

I watch more movies

Really missing playing football with my friends

United together to kill the virus 

School from home

Amelia's creative art piece! 

Blake's busy day


Cameron working through the tasks for the day
 




 Isabel's art and leaf collection!


 James's fabulous letter and art! 
  


Liam reading in the sun!  


 Lillian's impressive leaf collection - check out those autumn colours! 
 

Coronavirus acrostic poem - By Monroe Tuuta!
C ome on mum or I’ll be late for school!
O h no that’s right we don’t have school
R eady for home learning!
O h please mum, 5 more mins on my ipad
N o play time with my friends
A nnoying Mummy for food
V ery bored
I ‘m ready to read some more books
R eading in my secret spot
U mmmm I don’t know if I’m hungry or just bored
S ave lives stay inside

Mabel's busy day!  
 

Will's dog is super lucky being read to! 


Hannah's awesome writing         Luka at his desk - check out the bunny drawing! 
 
                                

                               Campbell's awesome poem and art work
 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

K10's Park Detectives Trip To The Botanic Garden

K10 All Dressed Up In Character For Book Character Day

Our first day of Term 2 in K7!