Tuesday week 2 in Kererū 7!

Another super day of home learning fun. You are all doing such a fabulous job and I just love getting all your photos and work sent through. I hope you have been enjoying the cool digital stickers I have bought!















Here are today's snippets of work:

Elsie’s awesome backyard poem!

Taste I can taste the harsh bitterness of the rocket leaf.
Smell I can smell the sweet scent of the beautiful roses.
    Feel I can feel the soft lumpiness of the delicious ruby red raspberry on my tongue.
    Hear I can hear the Beautiful chirping of the fluffy birds.
    See I can see the amazing big green trees towering over me.


Luka's very cool maths activity today

Levi's fabulous maths and writing today

                                                Check out Josh's awesome Lego Batcave! He spent most of his birthday yesterday making! 

Will has been busy telling the time today, as well as completing some writing too


Monica's awesome colourful clock

Liam concentrating on his spelling words

Evan's senses writing 
I love the taste of the cold and tingly icecream 🍦 that washes down my throat 
I like the smell of the beautiful great outdoors!
I like the feelll of the soft pillow on my bed 🛏 
I like the sound of the church bells 🔔 when they ring
I like the look of the wonderful world 🌎 and I’m so lucky to live in it!


Ben's writing and spelling fancy fonts


Blake's busy day getting through the activities - check out his spelling! 



 Cameron F has been super busy too making clocks and working on his spelling words! 


Isabel worked hard and got through all the maths number problems today and some spelling too! 


 Will looks super chilled out reading today and look at him helping out with dinner prep! 

Mabel has been busy today with the different tasks - I love the pink clock! 

Campbell has been busy with his writing today and also made French Toast with his brother - yum! 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

K10's Park Detectives Trip To The Botanic Garden

K10 All Dressed Up In Character For Book Character Day

Our first day of Term 2 in K7!