We made it to Friday!!


Well done on making it through another week of online learning!  I am so impressed with the hard work, creative ideas, determination and quality work that I have seen coming into me!  The highlight for me is those smiling faces on my screen at 10.30am every morning!💓💓
Libby working hard on her statistics work and spelling words.  Great bar graphs Libby!

Crazy Kyriakos dressed up for Wacky Wednesday with K8!  I loved that zoom meeting!

Look at the beautiful poem Kyriakos copied out for his mum too, what neat handwriting!  I hope you shared it with her!



Scarlett has certainly been enjoying some wonderful science experiments at home!  This cool one is all about the water cycle.  You can see the clouds starting to form in the one on the right.  Hopefully we will get some photos of what it looks like over the weekend too.  I love it Scarlett!  Such wonderful learning happening in your bubble!


And her is her beautiful poem she copied out today!  I love the creative boarder you decorated it with!


These are the instructions I used to help us draw those cute bear faces on zoom!  You guys blew me away with your listening and drawing!  I loved looking at all those cute bear faces on my screen!  I hope you enjoyed that fun activity too!

💖To our our wonderful Mum's, Nana's, Aunties, Grandma's, we hope you have a truly special day on Sunday and feel very loved and very appreciated!  My children, don't forget to give them all those gorgeous creations you have been working so hard on!  💖



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

K10's Park Detectives Trip To The Botanic Garden

Our first day of Term 2 in K7!

K10 All Dressed Up In Character For Book Character Day