Kererū 7's fabulous Monday - Week 4!

Wow another super start to the week. Well done on all the work sent through today. We are all doing so well with your learning.
I hope you managed to get out to complete your maths task before the rain came down this afternoon.
Have a look at our donut's too - I think we need to set up a donut shop with all your excellent ideas!


           













My Favourite Toy by Ben Stribling

My favourite toy of all times is Eddy the blue teddy bear.  Eddy’s fur is as blue as the sky and a bit brown because I have loved him so much and he has been in the washing machine lots and lots of times. 

He has been my favourite toy since I was 6 months old, this was when I first was able to reach him and decide if I liked him or not and when I got hold of him I never let go.

Eddy came from a baby shower at Dad's school when Matthew was born, but when Matthew was a baby he did not use Teddy because he liked a dummy and a muslin cloth.  So when Mum was setting up my room before I was born the colour was blue because they knew I was a boy so she put the blue teddy in my cot.


Eddy is a well travelled teddy bear because he was hand made in China for a Australian company Teddy & Friends and with me he has travelled to Japan, Auckland, Wellington, Blenheim, Dunedin and been camping at Okains Bay.   

I have no idea why I love him so much, I just do and I will have him forever.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

K10's Park Detectives Trip To The Botanic Garden

Our first day of Term 2 in K7!

K10 All Dressed Up In Character For Book Character Day