Wacky Wednesday in Kererū 9!!

WOW, I loved seeing all your wacky outfits at our Zoom meeting this morning!  

The Kererū South teachers got a little WACKY too! Here's a photo of their creations!


Things got a little WACKY in the school bubble today too! They had "bubble" day. Here's Oken in his bubble Ninja outfit



Thanks for sending through your awesome work today. Here's a selection below.

Cara's bar graph, bubble art and Wacky Wednesday reading activity



Alex's bar graph and free choice writing



 Lexie's bar graph and letter from Dribbling Drew


 Lexie's free choice writing. Lexie, I love how you have introduced your character and described the setting. 

Hi my name is Blah.
I am a creature  from the planet K,haba. I am a long stick with eyes.I eat all types of plants  & humans but my favourite  plant is Bamboo because it starts with b. I go for a walk every hour on the hour. I live in a house like everyone else  I am a Monster.

My Habitat is as I said K,haba but where you  may wonder?Well in the Maridian Forest all over the  world. What is in the forest? Poisonous- Trees,pink leaves.Blah’s friend is the slothotang (which I will have more on it later) I advise you not to go near because put together they are the deadliest creature in the Universe.    

Ethan's Wacky Wednesday reading response, bar graph and statements. I love your picture of me on Wacky Wednesday Ethan!



Finn's bubble art and Dribbling Drew letter


Holly's statistics work and her Wacky Wednesday writing


Kaden's bar graph

Shunya's silly sock-doku 

Yuto's bar graph and bubble art


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

K10's Park Detectives Trip To The Botanic Garden

Our first day of Term 2 in K7!

K7 - Week 3 Level 3!