Wacky Wednesday with Crazy Cats in K8!

What a wonderful Wacky Wednesday in K8!!  I LOVED seeing all your crazy outfits this morning!  You all looked amazing!
What a bunch of crazy teachers you have!!


Patrick wrote an awesome story about Wacky Wednesday and apparently, I am the wackiest of all!  I love the picture you drew of me!


Libby had a wacky day in Castle Hill, completing lots of fun activities and check out that view!  Wow, such beautiful snowy mountains!



I loved this story about us Libby, especially how you "earned the rest of the day off school" after helping me get down from the tree.  What was I thinking?!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

K10's Park Detectives Trip To The Botanic Garden

Our first day of Term 2 in K7!

K10 All Dressed Up In Character For Book Character Day